Sunday, March 20, 2011

So What If I Can Be Easily Amused?

I sometimes find pleasure is the silliest things. Yes, I admit I can be easily amused. Here is a website I came across that kept me entertained for a bit.  Sometimes it is fun to forget all that is going on in the world and be like a five year old for just a few minutes.



My name as an anagram is "NERVY CLAY" or with middle names: "VERY LYNCH BEAT"
My boyfriend Jason's is awesome: "JOVIALNESS AND IDOL"
My mom Laurie: "REALLY, I'VE UREA"
My sister Stacy: "ENVY CLEAN STAY"
My dad Edward: "VELVETY NEW DREADS"
(The anagrams include their middle name, but for their privacy and safety I am not publicising that information.)


Yes it is pretty mindless and they make no sense, but amusing? Yes!  Please comment and share what you get from your name! Anagram your name here. 


ENJOY!!


Love, Caryn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha what a great post! so glad i came across your blog :) hope you had a great monday! xo

Deidre said...

Hah I love it. Particularly Velvety New Dreads. Which should be the name of his band...you know should he need a name for his band.

Anonymous said...

hahaha - i get easily distracted by funny things on the internet like this one as well. super addicting!

thanks for always stopping by my blog! your comments always make my day. i can't believe how much traveling/back-packing you've done! italy is definitely my next european trip. whenever that may be! i've been dying to get to verona.....

xo. Christine

Post a Comment

Share this!