Friday, March 11, 2011

Help Japan Now!

I just wrote an entire post and lost it! I'll try again.

It is hard to enjoy this beautiful day in Chicago when so many people have been struck with tragedy. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the earthquake and tsunami. The greatest concern now is that the nuclear reactor in Fukushima will explode- I PRAY this does not happen. That would be detrimental and beyond dangerous for all. The effects of this is global and Mother Nature is not finished yet.  There are always aftershocks after earthquakes like this. I hope you are all safe.  

This video of the Tsunami gave me chills. Fox News- Tsunami Video and click here for UNREAL VIDEOS of footage.

Are you worried about a friend or loved one? Google launched this fantastic site to help:

If you can donate, here are some great options. If not, please spread the word so we can all do our part to help in this disaster.

Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation 


GlobalGiving.org

Praying is good, donating is better. 

It is in time like this that we must be thankful for those in our life and those that we love.

2 comments:

San said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog!

I also 100% agree with you on your post. It's scary and we can only hope that things won't get worse at this point in Japan.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for spreading awareness of how people can help this heartbreaking situation...

Post a Comment

Share this!