Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year, New Adventures

Hi, welcome to my blog.  Let me share with you a little blurb about myself.  I graduated from Indiana University with a degree in Journalism. Not too long after graduation, I had a job as a Media Buyer in Chicago and pursued my career path in Media.  I love this direction my life has taken me but recently I was reminded that while I love technology and writing, I haven't done much with it in a while.  I have been thinking about starting my own blog for a while now, but never did anything about it.  But this morning I decided to change that.  What better time than Now?

I know I am a little late on the New Years resolution bandwagon, but it is still January and better late than never, right?  So as I embark on this journey, I realize I have a lot to learn and am looking forward to what lies ahead. I am very excited to begin this new adventure and share it with you.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

-Caryn

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations on taking the first step on the blogging journey, Caryn! I'm so thrilled for you and can't wait to follow along. xo

Post a Comment

Share this!